The COVID-19 pandemic is changing drastically the concepts of work style, HR management, and even the idea of organization itself. For many Japanese companies, this could be an opportunity to accelerate the changes that have been left in a state of stagnation until this point.
What are the new ways of working that this pandemic has brought to us?
What is the new organizational management that unleashes individuals’ energy and creativity?
These are the questions to be explored and discussed during this webinar.
Shizenkan University, Institute for Strategic Leadership, IESE Business School and Piotr Feliks Grzywacz are inviting you to join this interactive online discussion where Piotr will share the insights that he has accumulated during his years at Google, Berlitz, Morgan Stanley and as an independent specialist in human resource management.
The webinar will focus on the big questions in the Post-Coronavirus World:
• What are some examples of new work styles, such as remote work, introduced by the pandemic?
• Why is it now necessary to create organizations and manage human resources differently?
• What should be changed in the mindsets and behaviors of organizational leaders in order to liberate the creative power of individuals, to build organizations that harness their strengths, and to manage human resources? We will take up some specific examples of what companies have been doing.
• How to overcome obstacles unavoidable in the process of change?
• How will such changes impact individual behavior and organizational performance?